The 2017 Seedlisting is now available!
- Information on a portion of our open-pollinated, GMO-free seed varieties
- Several new introductions for this year including Navajo Red Seeded Watermelon, Phoenix Chiltepin, and Mayo Kama Squash
- Detailed information on how to grow chiltepines from seed
- Tips and tricks for growing and saving seeds including information about Saving Seeds in the Southwest, a new booklet for gardeners and seed savers
- Planting calendar for the low desert in English and Spanish
- Unique and flavorful foods and gift baskets that helped inspire Tucson’s recent World City of Gastronomy, designation
The price is for shipping charges.