The 2018 Seedlisting is now available!
- Information on a portion of our open-pollinated, GMO-free seed varieties
- Over 7 pages on how to grow, save, and eat corn
- Tips and tricks for growing and saving seeds including information about Saving Seeds in the Southwest, our guide for gardeners and seed savers
- Planting calendar for the low desert
- Wildflowers to help attract pollinators to your garden
- Unique and flavorful foods made from corn grown in the Southwest
The 2018 Seedlisting will be in the mail to all current Native Seeds/SEARCH members in late November. Renew your membership here.
The price is for shipping charges.
PDF version available for free here.